Sponsorship opportunities for the National Autistic Society’s Autism Professional Awards and Professional Conference
Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th March 2017
About the The Autism Professional Awards and The Professional Conference
The Autism Professional Awards
The National Autistic Society is proud to announce the 5th annual awards to celebrate and acknowledge the excellent work being carried out by professionals in the field of autism in the UK.
The award winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner on the first night of the Professional Conference, on Tuesday 7th March 2017 in Harrogate.
The Professional Conference
Established as the flagship autism conference in the UK, the Professional Conference features a prestigious array of leading speakers, up-to-the-minute information and best practice case studies. Each year, we bring together key industry names to speak at the conference, to discuss practical strategies that autism professionals can immediately put into practice to help raise standards in the delivery of support for those with autism.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- relationship-building with key decision-makers in health, education and social care who plan or deliver services for autistic people
- excellent networking opportunities
- unique opportunities to reach out to parents and carers of autistic people
- deliver your message directly to a cross disciplinary audience whose specialisms and interests match those of your organisation
- positive brand promotion and association by partnering with the UK’s leading autism charity.
The NAS offers very few sponsorship opportunities, so this represents a major opportunity to be involved with the NAS and with a cause that has generated huge amounts of coverage and interest.
Autism touches the lives of around 2 million people every day – that’s the estimated 500,000 autistic people, their families and friends.